We know that when you take the time to give, you want simple and convenient options.
To accommodate this request, IFFFAP partners with employers all over the SA to allow their employees the option of giving through the workplace.
- Regular contributions from hardworking employees and their employers make a big impact over time by helping families build strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter.
Make a donation and double your impact with your employer’s matching gift
- Many employers will match tax-deductible charitable contributions made by their employees, retirees and employees’ spouses.
Employers can join IFFFAP’s workplace giving program
- The Gift that Builds is an opportunity for companies and their employees to get hands-on with their support for IFFFAP. This can be through volunteerism, donations and advocacy.
- Whether you want to start a new campaign or add Habitat to your company’s existing campaign, contact the Gift that Builds team at 087 551 8319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the tools you need and options for different levels of involvement.
Join an existing workplace giving campaign
- Each year thousands of employees are given the opportunity to direct a portion of their paycheck to the charities of their choice through workplace giving campaigns. You can help us serve more families in need of safe, affordable housing by directing your workplace contribution to IFFFAP.
- For questions or additional information about workplace giving, please email email@example.com.