IFFFAP will help to raise fund for Health and Educational Development Programs in Africa and around the world. IFFFAP at its discretion will award funding for Health Clinics and schools rehabilitation, provide medical and educational equipment and fund worker wages to sustainable results. IFFFAP will work to promote institutional knowledge and advance program for managing awarded programs.
Health and education are the foundation for human development. It is difficult to hold a job or care for a family if one is sick, or doesn’t have relevant skills and knowledge. Expanding access to health and education services is a central element for any strategy to eliminate poverty and reduce inequality. In developing countries, the poor often turn to private sector health and education providers for access to services.
IFFFAP is a global nonprofit that advances lasting solutions to improve education, promote health, and expand economic opportunity. We design, implement, and evaluate powerful and innovative Health & Education programs.
What We Do
With expertise in areas such as suicide prevention, early childhood development and learning, and youth workforce development, IFFFAP collaborates with public and private partners to create, deliver, and evaluate programs, services, and products.
This work includes:
- Creating resources such as curricula, toolkits, and online courses that offer engaging learning experiences
- Conducting formative and summative evaluations of initiatives
- Applying expertise in capacity building, professional development, and training and technical assistance
- Providing policy advisement, information documents, and research and analysis
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative studies to inform our programs and assess their impact
From in-depth research endeavors to district- and country-wide reform initiatives, our programs provide individuals, families, and communities with the knowledge, skills, and support they need to achieve a better future.