- 170 Pan Rd, Bolton Wold AH, 1960, Meyerton, Gauteng, South Africa
- +27 87 551 8319
Donates your Old Stuffs to the Needy
- Donates your Old Stuffs to the Needy
WE NEED YOUR OLD STUFFSSchedule a clothing donation pick up today
Today, more than ever, you can help your neighbors and communities in need by donating clothes and other gently used household items to local charities.
Your clothing donations make a big difference to individuals who are struggling to make ends meet.
Clothing donations can provide an individual with the clothes — and the confidence — he needs to succeed in his next job interview. Donating clothing can enable a child to prosper at school among her peers.
Clothes donations can keep a family warm at night when the temperatures drop. By making a tax-deductible clothing donation to a charity in your area, you are helping to make a difference in your community.
Donate Clothes & More to IFFFAP
Accept Nationwide Donation!
Donating is FREE, Good for the Environment, and Tax-Deductible
There are many benefits to donating your old stuff to charity
- Items you donate support many great charitable causes
- Your donations are tax-deductible
- Keep your stuff out of a landfill. Donations help the environment!
- Get organized! Clean out the clutter in your closets and garage
- Much more!
Here is a list of donated items that IFFFAP will typically accept:
- Donate Clothes—Clothing in all sizes and styles for women, men, and children
- Donate Clothing accessories – purses, belts, ties, wallets
- Donate Dresses – wedding dress, prom dress, formalwear
- Donate Bedding, curtains, drapes, linens
- Donate Household items—small appliances, blenders, toasters, dishes, glassware, housewares, and home décor
- Donate Books—hardbacks, paperbacks, textbooks
- Donate Electronics– CD players, DVD players, radios, VCRs, iPods, cameras
- Donate Toys– skates, games, bikes
- Donate Jewelry & watches
- Donate Antiques & collectibles
- Donate Records, tapes, CD’s & DVD’s
- Donate Sports equipment
- Donate Shoes
- Donate Office supplies
- Donate Furniture—small chairs, nightstands, end tables, small bookshelves, small rugs
- Donate Home Improvement Items – appliances, building materials, hardware, and more.
- Donate Cars – autos, trucks, RVs, motorcycle, trailers, boats
Donations that may or may not be accepted:
- Donate Computer equipment—computers, CPU’s, monitors, printers, towers, PCs
- Donate Large Furniture – couch, sectionals, dining room tables, desks
- Donate Stuffed Animals
- Donate Building materials
- Donate Baby items
- Donate Exercise equipment—stationary bikes, treadmills, universal sets, weights
- Donate Large appliances—washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves
- Donate TV’s—televisions, including big screen or console type
THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS TO ALL OF THESE GUIDELINES! PLEASE CONTACT US TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS
Schedule your donations now for delivery!